What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming, or NLP, is a method that is used to reprogram the subconscious mind. You can use this to get rid of your phobias, bad habits, and negative attitudes towards things that you do not want to do. You can also use this method to achieve a more positive attitude towards your goals. You can use it with other methods that help reprogram the subconscious mind, like hypnosis.
How can it help you? Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a set of techniques that is based on the understanding of the human mind and how it works. It provides a set of tools and methods to reprogram your subconscious mind, so that you can achieve your goals. Neuro-linguistic programming teaches the use of the following techniques: Anchoring, Reframing, Swish patterns, Visualization, Guided imagery, and Future pacing.
How is it done? This method is based on the understanding of the subconscious mind. You can easily use it in the way the subconscious mind works.
This method also incorporates other methods that help the mind change its responses. You can use it with other methods that help reprogram the subconscious mind, like hypnosis.
How to do it?
First, you need to learn and master the techniques of NLP (neuro-linguistic programming). Next you can apply it in the way the subconscious mind works. In order to do that, follow these steps:
1. Select a goal that you want to achieve. It should be something that you want to accomplish and that is important to you. It should be a goal that you would like to have achieved. You can choose it or come up with one.
2. Decide what it is that you are trying to change. Are you trying to be more confident, or you can choose to change your attitude towards something. Are you trying to lose weight, or you can choose to change your attitude of how much you want to eat, or you can change the way you act. Are you trying to start a new business, or you can choose to change the way that you do business. Etc.
3. You need to make a detailed plan of how you want to achieve it, so that you would understand all of the steps that you need to take towards the achievement. You will need to know exactly what you will need to do. Etc.
4. Set some goals with each one in the order, and when they will be achieved. You should set each goal in the order they will be attained. Etc.
5. You should write down what success means to you.
6. Always set a date by which you should expect each goal to be achieved.
7. You need to decide on the time frame you want to practice the art of hypnosis. I recommend 5, or even 10, sessions per week.
What are the benefits of NLP?
> If you keep up your progress, eventually the goals you set will become yours and you will be able to practice the art of hypnosis. In the beginning the progress can be slow, because you are just learning how to apply this skill of NLP, but keep at it and the benefits will soon be yours of a sharper more focused mind.
Once you keep at the program, it is like re-learning a foreign language, but that is normal and not scary. Just keep practicing and the benefits, both emotional and physical, will soon be yours. I recommend 10 or 20 sessions.
You should keep your sessions to 20 minutes max per session. But if you work with a professional the time should be cut down. But if you need more time, that is okay too.
For the first few sessions you can just listen to audio files and re-learn some of your forgotten skills. If you just work on one thing then that is fine too. Just don’t work on a lot of things at once.
> The hypnosis session can help you with your confidence and self esteem. And for the first 2 months to 3 years after the initial session, it can help you with your self esteem, self confidence etc, all things that you have forgotten. But gradually the effects wear off and you should start over with a new session.
If you liked this article on NLP please take a look at these other articles on self help or self hypnosis to re train your brain for success.
If you liked this article on NLP and how to use it please share the article via Pinterest to help others.