Become aware and begin to practice the Law of Karma
Today, we will talk about the Law of Karma, or, in other words, the Law of Cause and Effect. You have all probably already heard about a thing called „Karma“. Just as you have probably already heard the sentence: „Life is a boomerang. What you give you get.“. That it is all about. This means that every action that you take has a certain reaction, that every cause has its effect.
Why is that happening? Well, on the level of spirituality, on the level of spiritual energy, at the same time, when you choose to do something, in the energetic sense, the effect of your choice is also happening. If you want to attract love, abundance, joy, happiness, and/or harmony into your life, then you have to „throw a boomerang“ of all those things.
Unfortunately, we tend to do some repetitive choices, or better to say, some conditioned choices that are automatic reactions. Sometimes we are not completely aware of the choices that we are making, but that part of our being can also become conscious and with that, we can be able to attract spiritual success and abundance in all the fields of our life using the law of karma
This moment right now, this spot where we are at the moment, is nothing but the consequence, the effect, or some previous choice that we made. You, better than anyone else, know whether those choices were conscious or unconscious, how good did those choices brought to your life and life of other people. You can see all that if you observe the effects.
Here it comes right now, good news for all of us we can use the law of karma in our favour. A magnificent mechanism is given to us- a mechanism that can serve us in making the right decisions. And that mechanism is- our heart. That magnificent mechanism, or better to say a computer of our micro-universe, is connected with a large computer of the Universe, and that’s why it works.
So, before we make any choice, any decision, in the future, we can ask our heart: „Is this a good choice and is it going to bring good things to my life and life of others?“. Our heart functions on the principle of sensations that we can sense. We can always feel two sensations- sensation of pleasure or the sensation of discomfort. When you ask a question related to your choice, you will always, without exception, feel one of these two sensations.
The heart is intuitive, the heart is conscious. We often tend to say that the heart is „irrational“, but the heart is more precise than any other rational mechanism.
The Karmas from the past
And what about the ex-karmas, what about the karmas from the past is that part of the law of karma? Do we have to pay the debts here and now because some of our ancestors have done something? Surely, some people have decided to dedicate their whole life to „cleaning“ Karma from all the past lives. But, most of the people would rather choose something else, a bit less radical approach. There is a way for transformation, or better to say, transcendentalism, of the Karmas from the past to continue with a normal life, „cleaned“ from all those past, negative decisions and choices.
The thing that you must know is that there isn’t one single debt that remains unpaid when we talk about Karma. On the level of Cosmic energy, that is impossible. But, as we already said, that can be transformed and transcendent in the following way: with the help of the Meditation, with serving to other people and by respecting the 12 laws of karma.
12 Laws of Karma
- „As you sow, so shall you reap“, or better known as „The Great Karma Law“, means that our thoughts, actions, choices, and decisions have good or bad consequences.
- „What we desire comes through participation“, or better known as „The Law of Creation“, means that our intentions determine the evolution of creation and that we have a huge responsibility.
- „Refusal to accept what is will still be what is“, or better known as „The Law of Humility“, means that we first need to accept the present circumstances before we can change them.
- „Our growth is above any circumstance“, or better known as “The Law of Growth”, means that the only thing that we can control is ourselves.
- „Our lives are of our own doing, nothing else“, or better knowns as „The Law of responsibility“, means that if we want to change our life, then we need to modify our mind and our surroundings.
- „Everything in the Universe is connected, both large and small“, or better known as „Karma’s Law of Connection“, means that everything is connected. Our past, our present, and our future are connected.
- „One cannot direct attention beyond a single task“, or better known as „The Law of Focus“, means that we need to direct our full attention to achieve any desired task.
- „Demonstrating our selflessness shows true intentions“, or better known as „The Law of Hospitality and Giving“, means that we must manifest into actions all of the things we claim to believe.
- „History repeats itself unless changes“, or better known as „Karma’s Law of Change“, means that history will continue along the unconstructive road until positive energies change her direction.
- „The Present is all we have“, or better known as „The Law of Here and Now“, means that we shouldn’t observe our past choices and grieve over them because we can’t change them now.
- „Nothing of value is created without a patient mindset“, or better known as „The Law of Patience and Reward” , means that rewards do not represent the result and that the real joy and happiness come during the journey, not when the journey is over.
- „The best reward is one that contributes to the whole“, or better known as „The Law of Significance and Inspiration“, means that all the choices should have positive effects on everybody and everything.
So there you have it the 12 laws of karma for you to use everyday in your life. Remember the law of karma is there for you to use, dont worry if you cant abide by all of them all of the time it will be tough but just using a few of these laws of karma daily you will see your life go to next level.
If you liked this article on the law of karma take a look at these other articles….Remember use the 12 laws of karma alongside these in the law of attraction.
Why not pin this article on the 12 laws of karma?
Or why not take a look at our video of the 12 laws of karma?